Sunday, October 22, 2006

Problem with statcounter in Blogger Beta?

A reader commented that statcounter (a traffic counter) does not work for individual post page in Blogger Beta.
I have added statcounter to my Blogger beta blog (to see how to add hit counter to Blogger beta blogs, see Blogger Beta - adding advertisement, hit counter, etc. (close new window to get back to this page)

The beta blog to which I have added statcounter is Guide to Malaysia (close new window to return to this page). I have checked the statistics in my statcounter account. I checked the popular pages, and I see hits for individual pages being counted. So it is confirmed that statcounter added in the way I describe above works. See screenshot below (click to enlarge):
statistics for popular pages with statcounter