Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Strange Profile Problem with different web browsers and different blogs

I noticed some strange thing with my Profler (About Me) in my blog Blogger Tips and Tricks. The problem varies with web browsers. I will put screenshots of the Profile in various browsers below:

Problem as displayed with FireFox 2.0 web browser

Blogger profile in Firefox web browser

Problem as displayed with Internet Explorer 6 web browser

Profile problem with Internet Explorer 6 web browser

Problem as displayed with Opera web browser

Profile problem in Opera web browser

Problem as displayed with Netscape Navigator web browser

Profile problem with Netscape browser

Problem as displayed with Flock web browser

Profile problem with Flock browser

Problem as displayed with Avant web browser

Profile Problem with Avant web browser

Two blogs URL I never put in the profile got displayed in the blog Blogger Tips and Tricks, but not in the blog Blogger for Dummies which is in the same Blogger account and thus share the same profile. I will put in a scroll box below what I added in the Profile editor:

I am just a simple retiree trying to pass his time usefully and fruitfully, <a href="http://blogger-tricks.blogspot.com">blogging </a> and participating in the <a href="http://generating-revenue-from-your-site.blogspot.com/2007/03/how-do-i-earn-from-adsense.html">Google Adsense</a> program to supplement my pension. I am an introvert who don't laugh easily, and even harder to smile for the camera. If you want to know why I am laughing, surf over to <a href="http://my-first-grandchild.blogspot.com/2007/01/my-first-grandchild-at-his-grandfathers.html"> My first grandchild attend his grandfather's 58th birthday gathering</a>


You can see that the 2 URLs plus the word "Malaysia" is not in the profile editor, so where did they came from?