Sunday, February 24, 2008

Comments waiting for moderation and response

Comments waiting for moderation and response

I have been approached regarding writing a book (print) which I really wants to accept. However, I have a constant stream of comments and emails coming in requesting for help and information, and currently there are a not insignificant number of comments waiting for moderation and response (see screenshot above), my country is currently facing a crucial election (Blog for Positive Changes), the oppositions need lots of help as they are fighting in a very unfair playing field with the dice heavily loaded against them, I have posts waiting to be prepared and published and a myriad other tasks to take care of.

The offer to write a book is a chance in a lifetime which I badly wants to take on. However, it means committing quite large portion of my time to it as deadlines have to be met and I want to do a good job. This will be at the expense of of all the others needing attention. I have a tough choice to make, but I really want to write that book. If you find me responding to your comments and emails slower than usual, I hope you understand.

For those seeking help regarding Google Blogger, you can try to help yourself by using the various search boxes provided in the blogs below and try to find relevant topics using the Label List (categories) and archives:

Blogger Tips and Tricks

Blogger for Dummies

Testing Blogger Beta (now New Blogger)

Dummies Guide to Google Blogger
"online book" IN PROGRESS. Use the CONTENT at the top of the main column

Tips and Tricks for Blogger or "Son of Blogger Tips and Tricks"
slotted for conversion to custom domain

Google Blogger FAQ

Alternatively you can get an Excel file which I use to quickly find posts relevant to questions asked by bloggers and those using Google AdSense account to generate revenue from your website, including alternatives plus other alternatives to Google AdSense. You can get more details about this file at Get Excel file to search for help with Google Blogger, Google AdSense plus alternatives ways to earn online which you can purchase for just $1.99 (made available for sale more as demonstration as well as dipping my toe a little into e-commerce.

If it is really something urgent, put the word URGENT as the first word in the title, but please use that responsibly.